PepTalk-The Human Resource Club.
PepTalk- the Human Resource Club of Vidya School of Business is one of the Academic clubs functioning in the institute. It was established with the vision of nurturing students to become future leaders in the domain of Human Resource and Industrial Relations through case study competitions, live-projects, role plays, debate competitions and industry interactions.
- Sanmarg: An Activity on Role Play was organized for the students in order to induce learning on how to work in practical environment and build their dealings quotient.
- Kai Po Che: A Kite Flying Competition was organized in order to study how to work in a team and build group spirit in winning the contest.
- Rang Reza: A Holi Cultural Celebration organized by the students to inculcate the event management expertise and skills in themselves.
- Take De Bait: A Debate Competition conducted in order to gain comprehensive, multi-faceted information across numerous disciplines outside the learner’s usual academic topics.
- Rol Len Spiel 2020– A Role Play Competition allowing students to explore realistic situations by interacting with other people in a managed way in order to develop experience and trial at different strategies in a supported environment.
FinEdge-The Finance Club
FinEdge- the Finance Club of Vidya School of Business is one of the Educational clubs functioning in the institute. It is a student-driven initiative towards nurturing a culture for Finance within the realms of VSB. It was established with the purpose of enhancing the fiscal and economic knowledge of scholars through various activities, events, quizzes and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Quizitive: A Quiz Contest aimed at enhancing and polishing the economic, business and fiscal knowledge of the students.
- Mind Scribble: A Quiz on statistics and operations research was organized in order to increase knowledge about the operation research activities and building group spirit in winning the contest.
- Views on News: A Team-based Competition conducted in order to gain comprehensive, multi-faceted information across numerous disciplines outside the learner’s usual academic topics and present their respective opinions and views on current news.
- Quizzitive – A Contest conducted to create general awareness related to business, finance and economics. It included various rounds comprising of written tests and multiple choice questions being asked regarding the same.
iMARKET-The Marketing Club
iMARKET- the Marketing Club of Vidya School of Business is one of the educational clubs functioning in the institute. It is a student-driven initiative to create an agreeable and nurturing philosophy for the students of VSB in all matters related to the field of marketing. VSB conducts numerous student-centric events as a measure to help students learn the various aspects of marketing which cannot be taught from a book alone.
- Pitch & Launch: A Product launch Competition organized to sharpen the marketing & presentation skills, innovative & creative skills and Strategic implementation of marketing plan in order to launch a new product in the market.
- Chat Trap: A Talk Show conducted to enhance the public speaking skills, presentation skills, brainstorming and decision-making abilities of students.
- Sales Pitch: A simulation of the real business world that required students to come up with strategic execution of increasing sales by the application of their creative, presentable, analytical and strategic skills.
- Soch ki Batti Jalao: A Print Advertisement Copy Design Contest organized in which students were required to design a print advertisement copy for NGOs to promote the theme ‘Green Revolution’.
- Unveil the successor product: A simulation of the real business problem and its solution enhancing the marketing and presentation skills of students.
In this activity, students were required to come up with a new successor product in the existing product line. The activity will inculcate skills in students to be creative, presentable, analytical and strategic.
Sigmato-The Strategy and Operations Club
Sigmato-The Strategy and Operations Club of Vidya School of Business is one of the educational clubs functioning in the institute. It is a student-driven initiative to create an agreeable and nurturing philosophy for the students of VSB in all matters related to the field of Strategy and Operations. We provide a platform for all the students who want to debate and design strategic developments, programs and pronouncements. We organize activities like awareness sessions, games, quizzes, case studies, etc.
- Bounce Back: An activity on getting back in form by organizations after facing failure or setback during the course of their product life cycle.
- SQuiz: A Quiz conducted to enhance the general and business knowledge of students.
- Management Games: Team building games are organized to enhance brainstorming, communication and decision making skills of students.