VIDYA INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT RESEARCH
Surandra Kumar Jain, Emeritus Chairman
Pradeep Kumar Jain, Chairman
Vishal Jain, Executive Director
Dr. P. Basak, Professror, NIT, Jamshedpur
Dr. Niraj Gupta, Former Director, Vidya School of Business
Dr. Hardik Shah, IMT, Ghaziabad
Dr. Vinay Sharma, FMS IIT Roorkee
Dr. Rajat Agarwal, FMS IIT Roorkee
Dr. Himani Gupta, IIFT, New Delhi
Prof. P.C. Kavidayal, Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Mangaement Studies, Kumaon Univesity
Prof. Devashish Das Gupta, Associate Professor, IIM, Lucknow
Dr. Aditya Gautam, Drirector, Shri Ram College of Management, Mzn.
Dr. Rajesh Sethi, Research Associate , Vidya Prakashan Mandir (P) Ltd., Meerut.
Guidelines for Authors
The guidelines for submission of the article/research papers are mentioned as under :
- Special Instruction: Manuscript sent for evaluation should contain three folders i.e. Cover Page, Abstract, and Manuscript. The author(s) name must not be mentioned anywhere else except cover page of the research paper/article.
- Cover page:
- a) It should mention title of the research paper/article. The title of the paper should be boldfaced type, centered and typed in capital letters in a font size 14 point Times New Roman Font. Authors should leave one blank line after the title.
- b) The author(s) full name, e-mail id, name of the institute/organization/university, contact details i.e. mobile/landline numbers, in 11-point Times New Roman. These details should be centered below the title.
- a) Abstract should be in fully justified and italicized text. It must not exceed 250 words. The abstract should elaborate research background and methodology. The major finding(s) and conclusion must be presented in brief. Abbreviations must be mentioned in full. Background, Aims, Methodology, results/Findings, and Conclusion are essential elements of the abstract.
- b) Maximum 4-6 keywords, listed alphabetically, separated by commas, and full stop at the end. Authors are requested to leave 2 lines before the next heading.
- a) Article should be in typed in 12 point Font size -Times New Roman Font English with a single space and single column with 1” margin on a standard A4 size paper. The page numbers should at centre of every page. All headings must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized. Authors must leave one line before each heading.
- b) The sub-heading must be bold typed, fully capitalized and left aligned. The text matter must be in a 12 font size-Times New Roman Font and single spaced. All paragraphs must be indented at 0.25”. The text should be fully justified. The research article/paper should preferably not exceed 12-15 pages in all.
- c) Figures and tables should be centered, separately numbered, self explained. Please note that table titles must be above the table and Sources of data should be mentioned below the table. The authors should ensure that tables and figures are referred to from the main text.
- d) All the equations used in research paper/article should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
- e) The authors should list all references alphabetically. It must be single spaced, and at the end of the research paper. Each reference should be at 0.25” indent from the left. The authors are advised to use Harvard referencing system, and mention only those references actually used in their research article/paper.
Email for sending your paper: email@example.com