Vidya International Journal of Management Research
Vidya International Journal of Management Research (VIJMR) is a scholarly, referred, peer reviewed publication of Vidya School of Business. The primary purpose of the Vidya International Journal of Management Research (VIJMR) is to publish scholarly research articles in the fields of Management and Business. The objective of the journal is to provide a platform for all scholars for sharing their intellectual (scholarly) assets. The basic aim of this journal is to provide a platform for the researcher, innovators, scholars, experts, educators, and students to share their views through it. It is the review based journal aiming to communicate high quality of original research work, review, case reports that contribute significantly to further the scientific knowledge related to their field.
Mr. Vishal Jain
Dr. Vasudha Sharma
- Dr. Vinay Sharma, Faculty of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee.
- Prof. Devashish Das Gupta, Associate Professor, IIM Lucknow.
- 3. M. K. Ghadoliya, Vice Chancellor, SKD University, Hanumangarh (Rajasthan)
- Dr. K. G. Arora, Principal, S. V. M, Yoga and Health Sciences College (Muzaffarnager)
- Dr. Rahul Chandra, Joint Director, Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- 6. Vinky Sharma, Dean, Vidya Institute of Creative Teaching (VKP), Meerut.
- Dr. Sushil Dixit, Associate Professor, LalBahadurShastri Institute of Management (LBS), New Delhi.
- Dr. MujiburRahman, Associate Professor, Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
Vidya International Journal of Management Research is a Journal of Vidya Knowledge Park, Meerut. It is a biannual journal a year: Jan-June, July-Dec. Copyright Vidya Knowledge Park, Meerut. All rights reserved. Except of brief quotations in scholarly words, no part of this journal may be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the Management Committee of Vidya Knowledge Park, Meerut. As per the constitution of our society, all life members are entitled to receive a free copy of the Vidya International Journal of Management Research at their registered address.